THE JAKARTA CONSULTING GROUP (JCG) – is a reputable Management Consulting Firm who has been serving the business throughout the region for more than twenty eight years.
Our Assessment Center is helping our clients to assess the right qualities based on what is most critical to their organization and getting hold of the right people on the right track in our clients companies.
We are inviting high-achievers to join our dynamic team as:
This position will be responsible to handle various assessment projects.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS :
- Female/Male, minimum 26 years old
- Master degree in Psychology (PIO preferably)
- Having min. 2 years experience as Assessment team and/or Assessment Coordinator
- Good level of English and Computer literacy
- Should be able to develop Assessment Tools and have a good understanding of Assessment Center methods
- Able to write and edit Assessment report with good formatting in the Microsoft Office
- Able to work independently and/or with team, and have good interpersonal, communication, observation, and interviewing skills
We would like to hear from you if you are challenged to take on this position.
All Applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.